The Omnivore Blade-Works “Prehensile” series of knives are designed for every day carry “EDC” and tactical applications. The first batch is made from 1/4″ thick 1095 high carbon steel, Austempered for maximum toughness and an edge hardness from 55-60 Hrc.
The handle and hilt design is intended to provide improved security and comfort in the hand, while minimizing the overall length of the handle in order to allow improved concealment.
Knives for right handed operators are provided with a sheath to be mounted on the left hip so they may be drawn directly into an “icepick” grip, leaving the dominant hand free for other purposes.
Available now (June 2016)
- 1 Black, Right handed
- 4 heat treated blades ready for your choice of handles, cerakote, sheaths
- 2 Tan, Left handed with malice clip on left side of sheath
- 1 Tan, Right handed
- 1 Black, Left handed
- 4 heat treated blades ready for your choice handles, cerakote, sheaths
- 1 Black
- 1 light sand with satin bevels
- 2 heat treated blades ready for your choice handles, cerakote, sheaths
- : 0.125″ 2 AEBL Blanks waiting to be ground
Zipper: First responder knife (Named after the little fly from Disney’s “Chip and Dale’s Rescue Rangers”)
- 1 Black
- 2: 0.125″ AEBL blanks, waiting to be ground
- 4: 0.125″ thickAEBL blanks, waiting to be ground: This will be a double edged dagger