“Aureus” Jackal Tomahawk, named after the golden jackal, is the more wicked, demented, and generally meaner little brother to the Anubis tomahawk. Designed with input from Army special forces soldiers, this close quarters battle tomahawk is made to intimidate, and cut like crazy.
With sharp edges all around, and a molle ready locking kydex sheath for instant deployment and secure carry, the Jackal rounds out an urban or wilderness combat kit with both deadly and utilitarian purpose. All of the features of our Anubis ultimate tomahawk are packed into a shorter more compact package.
- Material: High bainite Carbon 1095 steel
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Base Price: $400
- Overall length: 14″ including optional K9 skull cruncher pommel (+$50)
- Finish: Cerakote paint jobs. (first come, first serve)
- Handle: Black or Natural (tan) canvas micarta scales
- Extra cost options: K9 Skull Cruncher pommel, Camouflage finish